$7.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 26 x 1.5-1.75
$40.00 - $45.00
Specialized's Sawtooth is THE adventure tire of choice, developed to handle any road surface and to be tough enough to withstand the rigors of exploration. The tread offers sharp angles and edges to hook onto any surface, while the Endurant casing reinforces the sidewall for added protection and high carrying loads. Meanwhile, our legendary GRIPTON compound offers reliable grip and control, and the center tread is reinforced for high mileage. Lastly, this iteration is set up for tubeless applications, so you're able to run lower pressures for added grip and traction, while also reducing the risk of pinch flats. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Endurant Casing and BlackBelt - 650b x 42mm, psi 50-80, approximate weight 555g - 650b x 1.75"[47mm], psi 35-65, approximate weight 650g
$8.99 - $10.00
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 28-32 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 128g (32mm), 129g (48 & 60mm)
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 16 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 317mmm - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 438g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "16 x 1.75"
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 33 mm , 34 mm , 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm , 41 mm , 42 mm , 43 mm , 44 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1.5-1.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight 152g (32mm), 158g (48mm)
$53.00 - $57.00
Semi-slick CX racing tire with aggressive cornering knobs. The Maxxis Speed Terrane features a familiar file tread pattern optimized for early-season cyclocross races. Micro-diamond knobs adorn the tread surface to offer blazing speed on hardpacked surfaces, while stacked paddle knobs down the middle offer unrivaled climbing and braking traction so you can attack whenever you like. When the course gets twisty, the siped and offset cornering knobs will dig in to give you the support to brake later and push your tires as hard as your legs. Worry less about your tires and more about the holeshot! - File tread design optimized for grass and hardpack - Aggressive cornering knobs - EXO Protection - Folding carbon bead - Tubeless Ready
When speed is the ultimate goal, Specialized's S-Works Turbo Track Tubular is the answer. Extremely low-rolling resistance, superior traction, and the supple ride you expect from a pro-level tubular tire make the Turbo stand apart. This podium-worthy tire features a 290 thread-per-inch casing, BlackBelt flat protection, and a light, smooth riding latex inner tube.
• Butyl rubber • 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
The Nimbus 2 Sport tire features an added puncture protection, an updated tread and compound that rolls even faster, and more grip than ever before. It comes in many widths to accommodate different bicycles, riding styles, and comfort levels, so it's the perfect choice for riding on any road or bike path. And with BlackBelt flat protection, you can have the peace of mind that you won't be plagued with flats. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 32mm, psi 75-100 - 700 x 35mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 38mm, psi 50-80 - 700 x 45mm, psi 35-65
$12.00 - $23.00
Specialized's Desert Protection Tube defends against flats in the harshest environments. It's thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings, while the Airlock self-sealing solution fixes most flats on the spot and prevents slow leaks.
$6.12 - $20.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Airlock Self-Sealing Tube seals small punctures so you can keep riding.
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 152g (1.9-2.125), 188g (2.1-2.3 & 2.4-2.75)
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 170g (32mm), 171g (48mm)
Specialized's Turbo Pro is one of the fastest, best-handling road tires around. Its lightweight construction offers superb acceleration, while the Specialized Gripton rubber compound provides top-notch cornering grip and extremely low rolling resistance. BlackBelt technology gives you excellent flat protection so you can ride flat-free.
$9.00 - $13.00
Zipp's Tangente Valve Extender is for use with Zipp butyl inner tubes and Zipp Tangente tubular tires with removable valve cores; and other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. It lengthens the valve so that it protrudes far enough from deep-section aero rims/wheels so that you can attach your pump to inflate your tire. This extender is made of lightweight aluminum, has a threaded tip for you to screw in your valve core so you can still seal the valve, and it is made with the same attention to detail that's built into Zipp's wheels and other products.
$8.99 - $9.00
• ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 92g (1.25-1.5), 118g (1.5-1.75), 132g (1.75-2.125)
$13.99 - $17.00
Huge tires necessitate huge tubes, so Surly presents the Toob. Its available in 1mm or 1.3mm wall thickness and is made to fit 3- to 4-inch tires. Its equipped with a removable valve core in case you want to fill it with sealant.
$69.99 - $75.00
With MICHELIN's Pro4 tire, you get a long-wearing race tire with a puncture-resistant layer. MICHELIN's dual-compound tread with a fast-rolling center and softer shoulders offers amazingly sticky cornering. The supple casing ensures a smooth, efficient ride. And, the Pro4's lightness is just the thing for shaving seconds and topping the next hill ahead of the competition.
$48.99 - $52.99
Vittoria's Rubino Pro is an ever-popular all-rounder with a great mix of features. It sports Vittoria's Prisma Vector Tread Design and the 150 thread-per-inch casing make for top-notch cornering and exceptionally low rolling resistance. A folding Kevlar bead helps to keep the tire light, and the long-wearing compound guarantees many miles of riding pleasure. And, Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting offers excellent flat resistance.
The All Condition Armadillo continues to be the leading tire for anyone who needs top performance blended with puncture-resistance. This workhorse tire is impressively robust for touring and commuting, as well as being tough enough to navigate the roughest road conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 360g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 395g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 440g - 700 x 30mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 480g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 510g
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
$8.99 - $13.00
• ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 650c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 89-92g
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 18-23 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
$60.00 - $60.99
Let the miles add up on MICHELIN's Pro4 Endurance. The dual-compound tread has a long wearing center with grippy sides for cornering traction. This tough tire boasts a puncture-resistant casing to ensure mile after mile of trouble-free riding. Plus, this smooth roller delivers excellent grip on both dry and wet roads.
$12.99 - $25.99
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
$12.59 - $18.59
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$51.99 - $71.99
Vittoria’s Morsa G+ tire is aggressive when you want it to be and offers little resistance when you just want to go fast. Big, square side knobs stand up to heavy cornering loads and bite hard into tight lines on hairy curves, while the slightly shortened and ramped center tread flies down the trail, hooking up on demand. The knobs are widely spaced to instantly shed mud, while keeping this high-volume tire remarkably lightweight. The G+ Isotech compound stiffens for fast straightaways, yet intuitively softens in the rocks, roots, and corners.
$49.99 - $69.99
When you want more speed on dry surfaces and are unwilling to compromise cornering ability, Vittoria's Mezcal G+ is your tire. The center ridge made of tightly spaced, low-profile knobs keeps you rolling fast and transitions cleanly into legit side knobs that tear into both hard and soft corners. The Mezcal offers hundreds of multi-directional biting edges across the tread for relentless climbing traction as well as reliable braking. And, you can forget about the usual speed versus handling tradeoffs, because Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound firms up on the straights for blazing speed, and softens when dynamic forces are applied to the tread, such as when braking, accelerating, or cornering. This means race-winning speed, and fun-soaked berm carving, all adding up to a versatile and fun tire that gets down to business.