Crank Brothers Mallet E Pedals
For enduro riding and racing, it's all about the Crank Brothers Mallet E pedals. Winner of a Design & Innovation Award for 2016, this pedal features a concave platform for a secure, grippy foothold, and six adjustable pins per side for even more security. The adjustable traction pad interface keeps you in contact with the pedal so you can focus on your line. Four-sided entry ensures your foot will catch quickly and easily, as well as helping the Mallet E shed mud like no other. A 52mm q-factor is your best friend on tight trails, because who wants to be clotheslined by a tree? Not you, that's for sure. Throw in chamfered edges to ward off rock strikes, and a customizable float and release system and you're ready to shred.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- adjustable pins: 6 per side for grip
- endcap: hex alloy
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 419g per pair
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Crank Brothers / Black / Black Spring||641300159908||15990||210000021793|