- Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains - Includes BMX/track frame hanger
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano's SLX FD-M670 Front Derailleur is made for long-travel, all-mountain bikes with a triple-ring set up. The compact cage design gives you improved rear tire clearance while the matched radius reduces chain drop. It's a top-swing, dual-pull derailleur, great for full suspension bikes and 29ers. It's super stiff for the quick, authoritative shifts that serious mountain bikes demand.
Shimano's Deore Shadow+ Rear Derailleur is loaded with mountain bike technology. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette. And the Shadow+ clutch maximizes chain control by virtually eliminating chain slap and excess noise with its integrated cage-tensioning clutch.
SRAM's Force Front Derailleur is made of light, yet rugged materials to shift like a champ mile after mile. It also lets you trim your shifting for flawless gear changes and it boasts easily accessed limit screws for simple adjustments. Plus, the Force shifts perfectly with both standard and compact cranksets.
- Compatible with all Shimano 9-speed HG cassettes, 9-speed mountain shifters, and 9-speed chains - Fluorine coated link pin bushings - On and Off-Road compatible with 28 – 34T low cassette sprocket
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
$55.00 - $65.00
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability. For use with 11-speed drivetrains.
$49.99 - $90.00
If you're looking for a high-quality, precision-shifting, light front derailleur, you've found it in Shimano's Ultegra. It's made of cold-forged aluminum with their wide-pivot design that stops flex for smooth, fast and exact shifts, even under load. And this fine derailleur is built tough for reliability and durability, too.
$3.99 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
The SX Eagle derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON design and easily facilitates 11-50T and 10-52T cassette capacity, providing quiet, consistent performance and durability. - X-SYNC pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting, and quieter operation. - Cage Lock offers discovery-level riders easy trailside wheel removal.
The Shimano Altus RD-M310 rear derailleur is a quality, durable replacement rear derailleur for 7 and 8-speed drivetrains. - 13t upper and 15t lower pulleys - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
- 9-speed compatible - SIS rear index shifting - Max: 34t - Cage: Mid - Ratio: 2 to 1
$89.99 - $110.00
Shimano's Ultegra Rear Derailleur benefits from trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-line Dura-Ace model, which means you get awesome shifting at a more affordable price point. This choice derailleur boasts a light and tough cold-forged-aluminum body with a wide pivot design that boosts rigidity to speed and smooth shifts. Plus, the fluorine-coated pivots minimize friction for nearly effortless shifting and the oversize pulleys keep the chain running more smoothly, too. The pulleys also last longer than smaller ones and are sealed to keep out water and dirt.
$59.99 - $60.99
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Shimano Tourney TX is a basic 8-speed rear derailleur for entry-level sport bikes and riders. Enjoy durable, trouble free, and stable performance. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
$57.99 - $59.99
Designed with the rider in mind, the ADVENT rear derailleur packs trail-ready features into an attainable wide-range drivetrain system. The derailleur kinematics are precisely tuned to use a more direct cable path, making the shifting feel consistent across the lowest and highest gears, and everything in between. - Clutch provides stronger chain management over rough terrain - Ratchet-and-pawl clutch is easily adjustable and repairable - Direct cable routing for smooth, responsive shifting - Compatible with 11-42T 9-speed cassettes - Compatible with ADVENT shifters only
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
M-series rear derailleurs are designed to work with 7, 8, and 9-speed Shimano-compatible mountain and road shifters. These Mezzo rear derailleurs are light, robust, and reliable. You can count on them to get any bike on the road. - Weight-saving aluminum bracket body and outer link - Steel pulley cage for extra chain-rub durability - Compatible with Shimano 7, 8, and 9-speed mountain and road systems
Shimano's Alivio Rear Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding, with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. And, the Alivio features 11-tooth pulleys, which alternate chain-link contact reducing wear and smoothing pedaling.
The SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand, wirelessly. It's easy to set up, clean in appearance, and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities, such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a shifting wonder. - SRAM eTap shift logic and wireless operation - Fits all 11-speed SRAM road cassettes up to 11-32T - 2x and 1x compatible - Updated version of the original SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur - Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure - Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
$34.99 - $39.99
Shimano's Acera rear derailleur makes use of advanced designs that make it shift better and last longer. HyperGlide technology results in faster shifting, and Double Servo technology utilizes a double servo-panta mechanism that enables the rear derailleur to track perfectly to each shift and maintain an optimum distance from each sprocket. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 45t - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 9-speed
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
M-series rear derailleurs are designed to work with 7, 8, and 9-speed Shimano-compatible mountain and road shifters. These legendary M26 rear derailleurs put cyclists of all ages back on their saddles with as little frustration as possible. - Robust composite and steel construction - Compatible with Shimano 7, 8, and 9-speed mountain and road systems
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
Page 1 of 3 Next page